Together by popular demand, Lansky has combined their number one selling sharpener in the USA, the Blademedic®, with their number one selling knife in the USA, the Responder.
The Responder Quick Action Knife is an EDC (Every Day Carry) sized version of the Responder X9. Ballistic glass-filled nylon scales are easy on the pockets, while the thumb hole and flipper allow for lightning quick deployment.
- 3.5" 440C Stainless Blade
- 7" Overall Length, 6 oz.
- 2 position pocket clip (tip up or tip down carry)
- Nylon Handle
The Blademedic® Knife Sharpener is the first responder for field repairs on all types of knife blades. It’s like having an entire sharpening kit right in your pocket – able to tackle regular or serrated blades, gut hooks, hunting, fishing – just about any knife using one or all of the following elements:
- Tungsten Carbide – Just three or four strokes will restore your blade.
- Ceramic Sharpening Rods – Polish to a finished edge in three or four strokes. (1000 grit)
- Serrated Knife Sharpener – Designed to get inside even the smallest serrations.
- Diamond Tapered Rod – For fast reconditioning and maintenance. (600 grit)
Sharpening angles are pre-set at 22.5º to achieve a 45º inclusive angle.
Mikkel Willumsen has gained notoriety worldwide for his innovative and gritty Urban Tactical designs. Based in a repurposed factory in Copenhagen, Denmark, Mikkel has been designing and producing custom made knives for over 10 years, specializing in high quality folders and fixed blades. By bringing his talents and experience to Lansky, you can expect the functionally modern aesthetics that define his work, combined with Lansky Sharpeners’ unwavering dedication to quality.