Carbon Express introduces the all-new Maxima® BLU™ RZ hunting arrow into their industry leading lineup of archery products. The speed and accuracy of the innovative Maxima BLU RZ is poised to set a new standard for hunting arrow performance.
This arrow combines the same world-class speed and accuracy of the Maxima Blue Streak® with the breakthrough broadhead accuracy of the popular Maxima RED®. The result of this combination is a new, lightweight hunting arrow that shoots broadheads better than anything the bowhunting market has seen.
The Maxima BLU RZ is made with Carbon Express’ proprietary Diamond Weave™ carbon material, and features a hi-tech carbon shaft designed with stiffer ends that isolate the arrow’s flex in the middle of the shaft, which has become known as the RED ZONE®. Testing shows that the new BLU RZ with RED ZONE® technology flies broadheads equally as well as field points. This arrow will have hunters dialed in from distances that couldn’t be confidently executed in the past.
Not only is the BLU RZ an excellent choice for bowhunters that shoot longer distances, but its breakthrough mechanical broadhead accuracy makes this arrow a must for bowhunters who prefer expandable broadheads. The field point groupings that are achieved by the BLU RZ are unlike any other hunting arrow in the Carbon Express family, making the arrow a proven option for bowhunters who also shoot 3D. If you’re looking to pull lighter draw weights, the arrow is able to attain maximum kinetic energy and accuracy without the heavy pull needed in most arrows. Now is the time to upgrade to the Maxima® BLU™ RZ for ultimate broadhead performance and accuracy.
- Every arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- 6 and 12 pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
- Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025”. Weight sorting tolerance is +/-1.0 grains
- LAUNCHPAD® Precision Nocks come standard
- Fletched with Blazer® performance vanes
- Sports BullDog™ Nock Collar to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts
MSRP: $89.99/6 pack