The ORION is Scorpyd’s newest generation of its Patented Reverse Draw Technology Crossbows. Based on the tried and true Ventilator Crossbow platform, the ORION features a newly designed non-folding stock. This new stock is nearly a half pound lighter than the folding stock on other Scorpyd Crossbows, which allows the ORION to tip the scales at a mere 7.3 lbs. (without accessories).
In addition, the new stock allows for the use of the optional AcuDraw crank cocking device as well as multiple length-of-pull options, depending on which butt pad you choose. Standard length of pull is 13”″ without a pad, and the optional Limbsaver pad puts the length of pull at 14”.
Another feature of the ORION stock is the use of 1911 style pistol grips, which allows you to really trick out your Scorpyd Crossbow!
Draw weight and speed options include 150 lb. draw @ 400 fps, 125 lb. draw @ 370 fps, 100 lb. draw @ 340 fps, and 80 lb. draw @ 300 fps.
Scorpyd Crossbows delivers the fastest, smoothest, quietest, most accurate crossbows made, period. Add to that the best rated crossbow trigger on the market, and you will see why Scorpyd Crossbows deliver the best crossbow shooting experience available.
Scorpyd ORION Crossbow Features
- Patented Reverse Draw Technology
- Kempf-Tec Trigger
- 18-1/2”″Power Stroke
- 12-7/8”″axle to axle when cocked
- 34-1/2”″overall length without butt pad
- 7.3 lb. mass weight without accessories
- Non-Folding stock
- Anti-Dryfire device (Pat Pending)
- MIM Trigger components
- Forged Riser
- Barnsdale Laminated Limbs
- Titanium Fasteners
- ViperX Strings and Cables
- Vented Barrel
- Vented Forearm
- Mil Spec Type III Anodize
- Perfect Balance
- Optional AcuDraw crank cocking device
- Optional Limbsaver butt pad
- Optional 1911 style pistol grips
- EXTREME SHOOTABILITY