Like the current Pocket Pal, the new X2 is lightweight, compact, and durable, but this new version comes with all the added features of a standard survival kit. It features the same COARSE and FINE pull-through sharpening slots and fold out, tapered diamond rod as the current Pocket Pal but adds a fire starter, compass, LED light, and survival whistle to its compact frame.
It’s the perfect tool for backpackers, hikers, campers, and outdoor sports enthusiasts headed into the backcountry.
- Two pull-through sharpening slots sharpen both sides of a standard edge knife blade at the same time
- Works quickly to provide a durable, long-lasting cutting edge
- Preset sharpening angles for a consistent edge
- Tapered diamond rod sharpens serrations, gut hooks, and single-bevel knife blades
- Tapered rod stores in bottom of housing
- Push button LED light for increased visibility in low light conditions
- High pitched signal whistle to identify your location
- Compass for directional travel
- Fire starter with twice the spark of normal fire starting tools
- Sharpening slot can be used in combination with fire starter to make sparks
- Lightweight, compact, and durable
- MSRP $14.99