Smith’s 4” Diamond/Arkansas Stone Combination features a coarse Diamond stone surface that contains multiple layers of micron-sized monocrystalline diamonds and a unique sharpening surface with an overlapping oval-hole design. This innovation speeds sharpening by collecting and holding the metal filings that ordinarily build up during the sharpening process. On the flip side, a natural Arkansas stone hones the cutting edge to razor sharpness.
Each stone has a “micro-tool sharpening pad” and a sharpening groove for fish hooks or pointed tools. The soft grip rubber handle is designed to make sharpening safe and easy, and when you are finished sharpening, you can store your stones in the handle for safekeeping.
- Coarse diamond stone on one side, fine Arkansas stone on the other side
- Soft grip rubber handle for comfort
- Thumb guard for safety
- Stones store in handle for safekeeping
- Sharpening Groove for fish hooks and pointed tools
- Micro-tool sharpening pad for small tools
MSRP – $19.99