Sitka Gear, the industry leader in performance hunting gear, is pleased to announce the completion of their Boreal line by introducing their Boreal Bib Pant. The Boreal Bib Pant is part of their warmest waterfowl system.
The new Boreal Bib Pant locks the waterfowl hunter in a GORE-TEX® vault that’s insulated top to bottom with 650 fill power white duck down blended with Primaloft® ultra-fine denier fibers, providing maximum warmth and minimal bulk. Paired with the Boreal Jacket, it forms a walking sleeping bag that’s 100% waterproof – ideal for long sits in a bitterly cold blind.
Boreal Bib Pant Specs:
- Low Bulk Construction, Allowing For Unrestrained Movement
- High Back Creates Extensive Overlap with Boreal Jacket
- Welded and Water Tight Zippers
- Durable Face Fabric
- Quiet Snap Cargo and Hip Pocket System
- Weight: 41 oz.
- Sizes: Reg.: M-3XL and Tall Sizes: M-XL
- GORE™OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl, 155G/M2 Primaloft®Down Blend Silver, GORE-TEX® Laminate
- MSRP: $589