Hi-Lux doesn’t believe a true military grade tactical scope should be prohibitively expensive. So using the real world experience of Special Operations combat veterans, competition shooters and sportsman we developed our 1-4x24mm CMR (Close Medium Range). This highly flexible design offers great speed up close yet precision at longer distances. With a magnification range starting at 1x it allows a rifleman to keep both eyes open, like a red dot sight, during tactical situations or when hunting dangerous game. Increasing the magnification to 4x allows distant targets to be identified, ranged and engaged.
This combination of capabilities makes for a far more flexible and useful optic than competing red dot sights, fixed power scopes or larger and heavier designs. Built on a compact yet robust 30mm tube, the CMR doesn’t add unnecessary bulk or weight to your rifle. Due to this the CMR is the perfect match for tactical and hunting rifles. In keeping with our name, the optical performance of the CMR is excellent. High quality fully multi-coated lenses are utilized to provide a clear and sharp image. Use in low light conditions hasn’t been overlooked and light transmission is the best in its class.
An extremely practical circular reticle aids in quick target acquisition by drawing the attention of the shooter’s eye to the center of the scope. This allows extremely rapid engagement of close-range targets. To insure targets are easily visible when scanning, the Bullet Drop Compensating illuminated reticle is uncluttered and easy to use. The upper half of the Field of View remains clean and uncluttered for unimpeded observation. To allow rapid engagement of distant targets without touching the elevation turret, short bar aiming points calibrated for standard 5.56mm and 7.62mm service ammo are provided.
The reticle also provides quick ‘no-math’ rangefinding of distant targets. Plus red or green reticle illumination is available. If a rifleman has time, ballistic adjustments can be dialed in using the CMR’s low-profile uncapped finger adjustable turrets. The single-rotation turrets provide audible and tactical adjustments and features Leatherwood’s new “Zero Locking System”, which does exactly what it says. Once the shooter has the scope sighted in, this system allows that alignment to be locked in place. A rheostat allows easy adjustment of the illuminated reticle’s intensity and provides Night Vision settings for use with Night Vision Devices. Our 1-4x CMR scope was built to survive in the toughest of conditions, a military environment.
It has successfully passed abusive European military testing not only mounted on a rifle, but on a General Purpose Machine Gun as well. Other features include tough, wear resistant Perma-Coat soft luster blue-black finish, lenses polished to photographic quality, “Tri-Center” spring tension for positive windage and elevation adjustment, and a Fast Focus large diameter ocular lens. Hi-Lux’s CMR scope offers exceptional performance at a shockingly affordable price.
- Glass Etched BDC Reticle – Glass etched reticle allows for more intricate reticle design. This reticle is designed specifically for standard .223 & .308 service ammo at 600 meters.
- Illuminated Reticle – Illuminated circle and center dot allow for quicker target acquisition; available in green or red illumination.
- Multi-Coated Lenses – All exterior air-glass lenses are treated with DiamondTuff14™ to ensure optimal light transmission for more visibility in low light situations.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged – All scopes are purged with nitrogen gas to ensure they remain fog-proof for wide range of temperatures.
- Waterproof – Rubber O-ring prevents moisture, dust and debris particles from penetrating the scope.
- Second Focal Plane – The reticle stays the same size even when adjusting the magnification of the scope. Allows operator to easily estimate range.
- Perma-Coat – Soft-luster blue-black finish coat is applied to the body of the scope. Ensures coat is wear resistant and protects exterior from scratches.
- “ZRO-LOK” System – Offers more accurate adjustment tracking for windage and elevation.
- One piece Aluminum Tube – Single piece scope construction allows for optimal waterproofing and tensile strength design.
- Minute of Angle Adjustment – 1 click to ½ MOA adjustment. Once the scope is zero locked, scope has one full turn of adjustment (28.5MOA)