The rear oval sight of the Duck Buster has been designed with the perfect built-in lead; if the bird’s wings are horizontally touching the right and left compass points, you can rest assured that it is approximately 30-35 yards away, which is inside the kill zone range of most shotguns.
The base is made of T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum; the orange ring is molded from optical Lexan and incorporates large compass points for trouble-free viewing and easy target acquisition, even in low-light conditions. This sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Patented universal front and rear sight system designed to fit 1/4”, 5/16” and 3/8” vent ribbed shotguns
- Rear sight shooting system designed for waterfowl, wing and predator hunting
- Easy installation with universal mounting system
- Oval ring can be used as a gauge to determine distance
- Durable optical Lexan light pipe construction
- Includes interchangeable light pipes with patented “twist lock keyway system”
- Built in leads for easy target acquisition
- Optimal in low light conditions