Long the standard for international competition traps and used by the world’s top shooting grounds, Promatic’s Super Sporter has been updated for 2015 with new design features.
Among the updates are a new lower profile allowing for greater side-to-side tilt capabilities, and a target retention system that enhances the ability to throw downhill.
All of the standard features clubs have appreciated in the Super Sporter remain, including:
- Eight or Ten column carousel with 400 or 500 capacity
- New low profile allowing greater side tilt
- Aluminum mainframe with hard blue polyester finish
- Aluminum throwing arm with Polyurethane strip
- Proven “Knife Edge” system to feed wet or frozen clays without failure
- 1.5 second recocking time
- Simple set up with throwing height adjustment from below horizontal up to near vertical for “teal” clays
- 12 Volt Operation
- Stainless steel throwing surface
- Durable electrical control box with simple toggle switch for on/off
- 3 year standard warranty and lifetime on clutch and main bearings
- Backed by the Promatic Superior Service Team
The newly designed Promatic Super Sport machine is available now and will remain on top of the Promatic line up of over 65 machines.