SpringBank Plantation at Barnsley Resort provides a premier sporting clays course with 12 stations, a covered 5-Stand, and the only Caesar Guerini Wings and Clays School in the nation. After your turn on the course you'll want to enjoy a half or full day hunt and then return to relax in the luxury of your English-style guest cottage.
Est.: 2001; Acres: 1,800; Type: Public, Memberships Available; Hours: M-Su, 9am-5pm Reservs: Required; Hunts: Field, Continental; Birds: Quail, Pheasant, Dove, Turkey; Dogs: Avail/HDW; Packages: ½ day, 2-24 guns; Sporting Clays: 1 course, 12 stations; 5-Stand: 1; On-Site: Clubhouse, Lodging, Meals, Instruction; Add’l Activities: Clays, Fishing
- Horseback Riding, Spa, Golf
- Wingshooting and Fly Fishing School
- Sporting Clays and Private Instruction
- Quail, Pheasant and Turkey Hunting
- Award-Winning Luxury Guest Cottage Accommodations
- NSCA/NSSA member club