Rated one of the best facilities in the country, N.S.C.A. Level III Instructor, Mike Mohr meticulously designed two challenging courses and a sub-gauge course that take advantage of the natural beauty of the surrounding Laurel Highlands. Great for novice and competitive shooters of all ages.
- Three courses
- OSP-endorsed Shooting School
- More than 100 automatic traps
- Range guns featuring Krieghoff and Beretta
- EZ-Go Clays cars for rent
- Fully-stocked retail pro shop
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands, Seven Springs Mountain Resort offers its guests:
- Numerous condominiums, townhomes, cabins, chalets and 416 guestrooms and suites
- More than 60,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space
- A stunning, top-rated 18-hole golf course
- Large selection of private waters for fishing
- An amazing variety of ski slopes and trails and five challenging terrain parks
- Seven Springs Adventures, the home of the Rock Wall, Eurobungy, Alpine Slide, Slopeside Mountaintop UTV tours, paintball and much more!