Menu

Stories

Hawk Treestands and Accessories debuts

Michigan-based company offers a full line of treestands and accessories.
Read More

Ruger American Rifle review

The latest hunting rifle from one of America’s iconic firearms manufacturers has everything a serious hunter needs, at a price everyone can afford.
Read More

VIDEO: Muck boots review

Mark Olis talks about the benefits of Muck Boots. Whether it's deer hunting, bowhunting, or predator hunting chances are Muck has an answer.
Read More

Radar Lodge is a nice base for many Kansas hunts

Rader Lodge located near Glen Elder, Kansas offers 25,000 acres of prime hunting land. Hunting options include pheasant, archery/rifle whitetail, and turkey hunting along with guided fishing packages on Waconda Lake.
Read More

Late season bow buck food stands

Standing corn and bean plots attract the big boys after other food is buried beneath ice and snow.
Read More

Water is a key ingredient to successful bird hunting

If the wind is right or your route allows it, hunt toward or away from water and you might get lucky. Or plan a route that hits water sources several times during the day.
Read More

From the Readers: A lady's first coyote

"I propped up my Benelli Vinci, pointed and blasted! He dropped like a sack of potatoes. I sat there for a few seconds saying holy smokes ... I just got one!"
Read More

Duck Dynasty stars visit troops during USO holiday tour

He may not be the actual "Duck Commander," but for a few minutes Willie Robertson from the wildly popular "Duck Dynasty" television show was the commander of a U.S. Navy warship.
Read More

Exclusive Report: 2014 Mathews retailer business show

Hundreds of retailers see new the Mathews Creed XS and Monster Chill R, new Mission crossbows, and plenty of Lost Camo licensed gear.
Read More

Martin Archery acquired by Diversis Capital

Martin plans to introduce new 2014 bow line at ATA Trade Show in Nashville.
Read More