Menu

Stories

From the Readers: A lady's first coyote

"I propped up my Benelli Vinci, pointed and blasted! He dropped like a sack of potatoes. I sat there for a few seconds saying holy smokes ... I just got one!"
Read More

Duck Dynasty stars visit troops during USO holiday tour

Christian Lowe
He may not be the actual "Duck Commander," but for a few minutes Willie Robertson from the wildly popular "Duck Dynasty" television show was the commander of a U.S. Navy warship.
Read More

Exclusive Report: 2014 Mathews retailer business show

Mark Melotik
Hundreds of retailers see new the Mathews Creed XS and Monster Chill R, new Mission crossbows, and plenty of Lost Camo licensed gear.
Read More

Martin Archery acquired by Diversis Capital

Martin plans to introduce new 2014 bow line at ATA Trade Show in Nashville.
Read More

GALLERY: Duck Dynasty stars visit troops

Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson and brother Jep spread some Christmas cheer during the USO's annual holiday tour.
Read More

New trigger makes AR-15s nearly full auto

Christian Lowe
A new drop-in trigger promises to turn your basic AR into a (nearly) full-auto rifle with no need for the onerous NFA licensing process.
Read More

Bird hunting and hunting dog terms you need to know

Scott Linden
Hunting, field trials, dog training ... each has a language all its own and understanding it will lead to more success.
Read More

Wetland loss means 3 million fewer ducks in Louisiana

Christian Lowe
Wetland habitat is decreasing by an average of 80,000 acres per year across the United States.
Read More

FeraDyne Outdoors acquires Tru-Fire

Respected release/accessory company joins team that includes Rage, Muzzy, Nockturnal, and more.
Read More

VIDEO: Watch a 5-year-old bag his first coyote

Geoff Nemnich of "Coyote Craze" takes his 5-year-old son Carver out on his first coyote hunt. The kid can shoot!
Read More