Menu

News

Bolt action guns are making a comeback

January 17, 2014
Savage's new Axis II XP with polymer stock carries a working man’s retail price of only $489. Sold as a package at this price, a 3-9x40mm Weaver scope, factory mounted and bore sighted, is included.
Read More

Citadel M1-9mm Carbine

January 17, 2014
At last year's SHOT Show, Citadel noted that they were working on a 9mm M1 Carbine replica. At this year's show, they're showing it and announced that it will be available in mid-February.
Read More

VIDEO: The aerial dogfight of falcons

January 17, 2014
Researchers placed cameras on falcons to study how these raptors engage aerial attacks to pursue their prey.
Read More

VIDEO: Rhino hunter becomes the hunted

January 17, 2014
"It's because I have people threatening to kill me right now. I'm having to talk to the FBI and have private security to keep my children from being skinned alive and shot at."
Read More

VIDEO: A less invasive 1911

January 17, 2014
Now there's a less invasive option for 1911 shooters to give their guns the rails they need for optical add-ons.
Read More

Group offers duck hunts to wounded vets

January 17, 2014
Helping kids and veterans find solace from inside a waterfowl blind has been Jason Baker's passion for the past four or five years.
Read More

Awakening to half the population

January 17, 2014
Hunting and shooting have traditionally been male activities, but that is changing.
Read More

The IRIS warns hunters if their gun is aimed at a person

January 17, 2014
Dubbed the IRIS, it is the world's first active safety alert system designed to prevent hunters being mistaken for game and shot.
Read More

New Jersey man dies after deer goes through windshield

January 16, 2014
Police say the deer struck the driver and went out the back window of his pickup truck.
Read More

Maybe not ram tough, but damn tough

January 16, 2014
Every camper, probably every outdoorsman, needs a lantern. No-brainer there, but why should this new item from Zippo merit any attention?
Read More