Menu

News

Kansas Farmer Gets Kidney Donation From Hunter

Two hunters brought together by a love of the outdoors formed a friendship leading one to donate a kidney to the other, a friendship that has led to a foundation aimed at sharing the outdoors with others.
Read More

Feral Hogs Head To Houston Food Banks

Some property-destroying feral hogs being trapped in the Houston area will be butchered and the meat donated to food banks.
Read More

New Mexico Hunting License Applications Increase

The state Game and Fish Department says hunting license applications increased by nearly 10,000 this year.
Read More

Former Iron Curtain Still Barrier For Deer

Deer still balk at crossing the border with Germany even though the physical fence came down a quarter century ago.
Read More

Coyote Wanders Into Fargo Mall

A worker at West Acres Mall noticed the coyote in a back corridor used for employee access and deliveries.
Read More

Yankton Bids For International Archery Tournament

Yankton is submitting a bid to host an international archery competition that includes hundreds of participants and is viewed by almost 1 billion people on television.
Read More

Bow Hunter Gets Good Look At Turkeys He Pursues

John Braun says, "I wouldn't go back to my shotgun even if I could. When you hunt them with a bow, you get them in so close that you can see them blink an eye."
Read More

UPDATED: Mossberg Partners With Red Jacket Firearms

Red Jacket Firearms, famous for its reality TV series Sons of Guns, has signed an agreement with Mossberg to develop a branded series of shotguns and rifles.[Story has been updated]
Read More

AMERISTEP Launches New Website

The new and improved site boasts commanding graphics, seamless navigation, and is loaded with exceptional content.
Read More

West Virginia Spring Gobbler Season Set To Open

The West Virginia Division of Natural Resources says spring gobbler season will open April 28 and run through May 24.
Read More