Sitka Gear, has introduced its latest line of high performance gear for the serious hunter, its Merino line. The benefits of Merino Wool have long been appreciated and used in high performance athletic wear and used in activities such as, running, hiking, skiing and cycling.
Since this material is naturally odor resistant, it is an ideal fit for hunting. Merino is also excellent at regulating body temperature, especially worn directly against the skin. The wool provides some warmth, without overheating the wearer and also wicks moisture making it comfortable against the skin.
The Merino line will have the following features:
• Wicks moisture away from skin
• High heat to weight ratio
• Naturally odor resistant
• 100% Merino Wool
• Available in GORE® OPTIFADE® Concealment Open Country, Forest pattern, and Charcoal
• Available in sizes small to 3XL for Open Country or Forest and medium to 2XL for Charcoal
Items in the Merino line will include the Core Zip T, Core Bottom, Beanie and Liner Glove.
Suggested Retail Prices
• Core Zip T: $119 (Charcoal) $129 (Open Country or Forest)